DISEASE DETECTION and MAPPING Free Trial Registration - FALL 2017
Our proprietary grapevine disease detection service has been developed through rigorous research and comparison with laboratory-tested ground-truth data. The opportunity to quickly and accurately identify vines infected with leafroll disease can save vineyard managers and owners significant time and money by guiding their mitigation strategies.
- Hawk Aerial is offering FREE 5-acre trials of our drone-based disease detection and mapping service. This offer carries no obligations.
- This one-time limited offer includes one flight yielding maps of your 5-acre area of interest
- Choose between leafroll detection maps, which identify vines infected with grapevine leafroll-associated virus 3, and RedVine symptom maps, a more general data product showing the location of vines exhibiting symptoms that may be associated with leafroll, red-blotch, and water or mineral deficiencies.
- This promotion is open to commercial vineyard operators, vineyard consultants and viticulturists in CA, OR and WA.
- This offer is subject to availability, so book soon to have Hawk Aerial drone pilots fly your field and electronically deliver your EVI vigor map package. Fill out and submit the form below and we will get in touch shortly.